It’s that time again: time for the Paley Center for Media to pull out the panels of the shows people are talking about on television. PaleyFest is the premier television festival in US. And just as genre is starting to become more prevalent on television as a whole, genre is prevalent on the choice of panels. Once again, the Center plans on livestreaming the panels on their app if you can’t make it all the way out to Los Angeles. Here’s the schedule and information. A reminder that all times listed are Pacific Standard Time.
- Scream Queens will be on 3/12 at 7 pm. Panelists include: Emma Roberts, Jamie Lee Curtis, Lea Michele, Keke Palmer, Billie Lourd, Niecy Nash, and Brad Falchuk.
- Supergirl will be on 3/13 at 7 pm. Panelists include: Melissa Benoist, Calista Flockhart, Chyler Leigh, Mehcad Brooks, David Harewood, Jeremy Jordan, Greg Berlanti, Ali Adler, and Andrew Kreisberg. A reminder that we recap this.
- The Big Bang Theory will be on 3/16 at 7:30 pm, in celebration of their 200th episode. Panelists include: Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, showrunner/executive producer Steven Molaro, co-creator/executive producer Chuck Lorre, and co-creator/executive producer Bill Prady.
- Fear the Walking Dead will be on 3/19 at 2 pm. Panelists include: Kim Dickens, Cliff Curtis, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Lorenzo James Henrie, Ruben Blades, Mercedes Mason, Colman Domingo, Dave Erickson, and Gale Anne Hurd.
- And the closing panel will be American Horror Story: Hotel, on 3/20 at 7 pm. Panelists include: Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Wes Bentley, Denis O’Hare, Cheyenne Jackson, Finn Wittrock, and Tim Minear.
You can watch the live stream through the PaleyFest app, which also lets you ask questions in the comments section for possible inclusion on the panel. The panels will also be available to watch a few days later on Hulu if you’re a subscriber.
Of course, if you are based in LA (or nearby), tickets for the festival are still on sale – there’s even a “Studio Pass B” that covers Scream Queens and AHS: Hotel and a “Studio Pass C for Supergirl, The Big Bang Theory, and Fear the Walking Dead. For more information on PaleyFest or the Paley Center, visit their website.
You can see more of Angie’s work (and her social media connections) over at her website.