The new trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice premiered during Wednesday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live, and reaction is decidedly mixed, especially to Jesse Eisenberg’s performance as Lex Luthor.
- Batman is still using an altered voice
- Kal-El and Batman are at odds, until they’re not
- Wonder Woman looks to be a free agent
- The desert fight doesn’t appear to be a dream sequence, unless it is
- Are those parademons flying above Batman in the desert?
- Is Alexander Luthor channeling Jim Carrey as the Joker?
- Luthor captures Lois, like he does
- The Doomsday rumors appear to be true
- No flippers in evidence… yet
- Still no red trunks or spit-curl
- More destruction
The second entry in the DC Cinematic Universe hits theaters March 25, 2016.