As impressive as it is, it isn’t the whole story. Because prior to the re-launch in November 2010, we had all sorts of articles and content on our old site. Unfortunately, most of that didn’t survive the transition to the new format. Although if I had the time, I could probably re-work them and post them under the “archive” banner…
But that’s looking backward, behind us.
Moving forward, I see all sorts of fun stuff just on the horizon:
- More “Reviews for Humans” with Dustin and Molly (and did you know the show has a Facebook page?)
- More interviews
- More book reviews
- More books and videos in the Library
- More show recaps
- “OK, Here’s the Thing” – wherein Dustin helps you with fashion and other tips to get you out of the basement so you can be a productive member of society
- New artwork for the Trailer Park
- More Geeklys
- More conventions
- At least one podcast; maybe more
- “Full Frontal Nerdity” – you’ll have to wait for that one
Speaking of merchandise, we’ve just now added a store in association with Amazon.com. Just look for this button on our reviews:
Speaking of reviews, here’s just one of the stacks in the queue:
And of course, you’re invited to share your thoughts with us, via comments and feedback. Subscribe to the feed, and you’ll get the latest as we cook it up and serve it with a side of snark.
Now, the other thing to consider: this site is maintained by fans. Just like you. And if you want to be involved, there are ways beyond ways. Of course, we’d love for you to connect with us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. But we also want you to share with others. There’s plenty to go around. No need to be stingy. Our community continues to grow. And with your help, that will be the case for a very long time.
So, a big THANK YOU to you. Thanks for keeping us around.